Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Michigan Organizers

I am a member of the National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO) and also NAPO's Southeast Michigan Chapter. If you are looking for a Professional Organizer or an Organizing Consultant, such as myself, be sure they are a member of NAPO and have attended annual conferences for continuing eduation. I always enjoy these events and for the last three years have attended conferences in San Diego, Boston and Vancouver.

Outside of annual conferences, organizers that belong to a local chapter get together for education and networking. On May 8th, I was honored at a luncheon at Andiamo Novi for my past service as Director of Professional Development for the Southeast Michigan Chapter of NAPO. I am pictured above on the left along with fellow Michigan Organizers: Karen DeClark, Debbie Tebbie, Carol Seneker and Carrie Vance.

No comments:

Post a Comment