Tuesday, April 13, 2010

An Organized Closet

I really enjoy helping clients, especially women, organize their clothes closets. An organized closet can save a lot of time in the morning rush. Having only the clothes that fit correctly and make you feel good can do wonders for self esteem too.

I always try to practice what I preach, so I was so delighted when Amy Cattell of Amy's Elegance by Design came to my home last Saturday to pick up a few items for altering. Amy's main business is designing and creating custom wedding gowns, but she also does a great job with alterations. She is currently working on altering items for myself, my husband and my mom.

When deciding which items to alter, I focus on quality articles of clothing that have classic looks and will remain in style a long time. Items that I may never wear again can be donated.

No comments:

Post a Comment