Monday, March 27, 2006

Organizers Gone Wild?

Just yesterday I returned from the National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO) Conference in Boston. Professional Organizers are a serious bunch (check out the photo of me at right from the closing keynote address).

All clowning around aside, it was an honor to be one of the few NAPO members from Michigan to attend. I was further honored to attend the invitation only leadership forum on Thursday. Through this forum I was able to meet other Professional Development Directors from NAPO Chapters throughout the United States and Canada. In addition, I volunteered as a room host for the session on eBay selling and learned great new skills that I am excited to share with my clients.

So what's with the red nose? The closing keynote speaker, Stuart Ellis-Myers, lead nearly 900 Professional Organizers from around the world through some crazy (and fun) exercises. To learn more about this dynamic speaker check out his website at: http://www.stuartellismyers.com/

Keep watching this blog....I have some really exciting announcements to make in the days and weeks ahead!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Shawn!
    It's always good to hear from my old MBA classmates. Perhaps the clown nose will come in handy if a client wants me to plan a kid's party. All in good fun!
    I will check out your blog updates. It seems you have two blogs now!
    Keep in touch!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete