Friday, April 28, 2006

Affordable Luxuries

It came to my attention this week, that Forbes Magazine has an ongoing lifestyle feature titled "Affordable Luxuries". Affordable is a subjective term, but Forbes defines their "Affordable Luxuries" at $200 or less. You can be the judge if that is affordable to you or not.

In March, Forbes did a great service to professional organizers by dispelling the myth that our services are for "only the idle rich". Thank you Forbes Magazine!

In fact, my clients come from all walks of life and varying financial means. The thing that is common to all of my clients is that they are smart people tired of living their lives with clutter. It is an honor for me to help them live their lives to the fullest. After all, my mantra is "Everyone deserves a Simply Organized Life!"

If you would like to read the article from the magazine, click on this link: http://images.forbes.com/lifestyle/2006/03/20/affordable-luxuries-cleaning-cx_sy_0321feat_ls.html
I should note that the rates quoted by Ms. Caron are rates typical of the East and West Coasts. Here in the Midwest $200 goes quite a bit further.

No comments:

Post a Comment