Friday, April 14, 2006

Volunteers Needed!


Ann Arbor Book Festival

This year I am the Volunteer Coordinator for the Ann Arbor Book Festival (www.aabookfestival.org). The Festival will be held from May 10th through 14th in Ann Arbor, Michigan. This is a volunteer position for me. I have estimated that the Festival will need nearly 90 volunteers to make this year's events a success!

For those of you that have already volunteered, I thank you (and request you let me know your T-shirt size ASAP!).

If you are reading this and are interested in volunteering, please e-mail me. We still need many volunteers for events on Thursday, May 11th; Friday, May 12th and Saturday, May 13th.

1 comment:

  1. Thursday's volunteer slots are filled, but we still need many volunteers for Friday and Saturday.

    ReplyDelete