Friday, April 01, 2011

Food Storage


February and March 2011 were busy months for Simply Organized Life. I have been helping lots of clients get organized in their kitchens, home offices, kids' rooms and storage areas.


In March I got away with the family for a few days, joining my husband on a business trip to Atlanta and staying with family in the area. We visited Stone Mountain, the Georgia Aquarium, and one of the area's many malls where I discovered these sistema containers (photo at left) in Sur La Table.


While I do not need any new food storage containers, the sistema containers are BPA free and the lids snap on tight. Currently I use Glad containers with interlocking lids for food storage and Japanese bento boxes for my kids' lunches. The bento boxes have two tiers and a locking lid similar to the sistema containers.

No comments:

Post a Comment