Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Mom 2 Mom Consignment Sale in April

Guest blogger, Anna Mae Trievel from Ann Arbor with Kids and Fun with Your Kid, shares her recent post on an upcoming Mom 2 Mom sale. 

The Spring Mom2MomConsignment Sale will be held at Liberty School in Saline on Saturday, April 13, 2013 from 9a-2p. The Mom2Mom Consignment Sale is a department style sale with items divided by type rather than by seller. Clothing will be sorted by size and gender making it easier for the shoppers to find what they are looking for. 

Admission is $1 prior to noon and free after noon. Sellers and volunteers receive admission to a pre-sale the night before. 

As a shopper, I like that Mom2Mom Consignment sale is sorted by department and that they verify the condition of every item. It will be so much easier to just shop from an entire section in my daughter's size than to visit multiple sellers to determine who is selling items in her size, the condition, and prices. Check out some tips for Shoppers at sale.

Recently I was sorting through some of my daughter's old toys with the intent to donate them. However, as I was sorting through them to create an inventory list for tax purposes, I realized that many of them were still in very good condition. I also knew that I have several boxes of my daughter's old clothes to sort through in our upstairs closets. So, I have contacted Mom2Mom Consignment Sale about being a seller. There are only a few sellers slots left, so if you wish to sell, you should contact them soon.
Past Mom2Mom Consignment Sale
As a seller, the Mom2Mom Consignment sale allows you to prepare and drop-off your merchandise and not man a table for the sale. As a seller, I love that I can prepare my items ahead of time and drop them off for the sale without having to sit there for the entire sale to sell my items. While they may have more rules on condition, labeling, and presentation of your items than other sales, the convenience of not being there on the day of the sale is worth it for me.

Anna Mae Trievel writes the blog Ann Arbor with Kids about family events and activities in Ann Arbor, Michigan. She recently launched Fun with Your Kid to provide information about events happening across the country or region, product reviews, travel experiences and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment